[Short-Cut Error]

From: Adam (us001725@mindspring.com)
Date: 02/01/97

Hi...
I have an error that is driving me crazy... for a while my MUD was working
fine with the "shortcuts" in... {When you type "l" you look at whatever}.
Now they are all messed up such as when I type l it says "you fall down
laughing". When I type lo it says "You love the entire world". Finally when
I type  loo  it looks. I have added all the socials to the bottom of each
of the letter things on the master list and made their shortcut obviously
longer such as for laugh it is "lau". Could someone tell me what I am doing
wrong or where to look to fix this?

Thanks,

Adam

|  IMP of The Savage Lands                              |
|    wiseguy@savage.mudservices.com             |

Sticks and Stones will break your bones, but words
shall kick your ass!