Re: [help]

From: John S. Henson (Siege@zianet.com)
Date: 02/01/97

The Riddler wrote:

> ok I would like to know the exact information i need to run a mud of my Win
> 95 system???  What programs I need, where do i get them, what next, do i
> need gcc?? do i need linux??? what?!? Please reply thanks much
>
> Riddler
Here's Exatcly what you need to run a MUD from a WIN95 site. First you
will need Microsoft Visual C++ 4.0. ALso you will need a 28.8 Modem and
a decent TCP/IP CONNECTION. If your running with a local Internet
service provder your set. Also If your not running WIN95 but the site
you want to put the MUD on is you NEED to go to WIN95. NO YOU WILL NOT
NEED LINUX, NO YOU WILL NOT NEED GCC. You can get Microsoft Visual C++
4.0 From any Software dealer. Once you have that And Circle 3.0 then you
will need to follow the Instrucions Included in the CircleMUD Docs. If
you need anymore Help you can E-mail me or THe Mailing list here and
someone will answer your questions.

						-Siege

--
Insanity is just a rational Adjustment to a Insane World!

                   <<<<>>>>>>           .----------------------------.
                _>><<<<>>>>>>>>>       /               _____________)
       \|/      \<<<<<  < >>>>>>>>>   /            _______________)
 -------*--===<=<<           <<<<<<<>/         _______________)