Re: [help]

From: Corey Hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 02/01/97

> Lets now stop this talk on which is better, for the only fool(s) are the
> ones who say one is better than the other. All systems have there
> advantages / disadvantages over others. NO ONE is better than the other.
> And WHO cares what they are run on .... eh? Just get them running fine.
>
> Jussy

True, no person is better than the other, but OS's ARE better than
each other! Unix has a major advantage over Win95, mostly because
it was made so long ago, that the makers had a chance to really make
it workable. Win95 can be really handy when it comes to programming,
but then again, Unix offers all the socket and Internet ability.

It just depends what you are comfortable in; I myself prefer
Unix for muds, but I'd much rather use Win95 for graphics program
like a world atlas:)

Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
____         choitsma@netcom.com