Re: [Who Part 2]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/02/97

On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Adam wrote:

> Isn't there a way to print it by Full clan name... if not I shall just use
> clan number

There is a way, it just depends upon how exactly clans are implemented.
If they're implemented in a linked list then you have to search the
list for a clan with that particular number.  If they're implemented as
an array, then your number is probably the index to that array.  It all
depends.  Since I've not looked at the clans.c thing, I don't know how
it is.  But you might want to look at how the clans.c thing goes about
display a clan's name; I mean, it has to be in there somewhere.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com