[Code] Board/fountain probs

From: Brian Michael Langenfeld (00206205@bigred.unl.edu)
Date: 02/03/97

Hello everyone..

I'm having a problem with boards and fountains ending up in 'unknown
locations'.  Since the problem seems to affect only these items, I assume
that the problem is with removing and re-loading the item at each zone
reset, because these are the only things this is done with.  A 'where
board' brings up the following:

O158. a deity board             - in an unknown location
O159. Ten's board               - in an unknown location
O160. the Implementors Board    - in an unknown location
O161. the Quest Board           - in an unknown location
O162. the Zones Board           - in an unknown location
O163. the Code Board            - in an unknown location
O164. the Skills Board          - in an unknown location
O165. the Idea Board            - in an unknown location
O166. a bulletin board          - in an unknown location
O167. a holy bulletin board     - in an unknown location
O168. a frozen bulletin board   - in an unknown location
O169. a social bulletin board   - in an unknown location
O170. a holy bulletin board     - [ 1204] The Immortal Board Room
O171. a frozen bulletin board   - [ 1202] The Ice Box Of The Gods
O172. the Implementors Board    - [ 1210] The Implementor's Loft
O173. the Idea Board            - [ 1201] The Inn Of The Gods
O174. the Skills Board          - [ 1207] Skills Room
Connection closed by foreign host.
00206205.bigred 3 ->

I get spammed out, it's so bad.  Can someone please help me out here?
Apologies in advance if this has already been covered recently.

Thanks in advance, as well.

Brian