Re: RE: Backstab.

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 02/04/97

Hi All,
	 i manually patched in your mount code. it compiled fine. And i tried it
out and i can mount anything ..
i mounted a knight that doesn't have the mount flag (action bitvector s -
mountable)

is this due to the line being

 } else if (GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_IMMORT && IS_NPC(vict) &&
!MOB_FLAGGED(vict, MOB_MOUNTABLE)) {
    send_to_char("You can't mount that!\r\n", ch);
    return;

becuase for me ... my level is equal to lvl_immort, so that's one fail, is
npc should be true so that's a pass, !mob_flagged should be true so that's
a pass == one fail means that the test failed so it can continue.

So basically, all LVL_IMMORTS can mount anything .. I'm just wanting to
test that i understand the code a bit. I hate not understanding code that
is patched in (ie mobprogs .. cry).

Jussy