Re: Mob Scipting System (fwd)

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/04/97

I was, umm, asked to, umm, forward this to the list, umm.  (Okay, okay,
so I'm mocking Walter's use of 'umm' :)).

BTW, I've already thought of many sick microcosms for what gender a
sword of annihiliation is, so, I'll just be retreating back to the
gutters while you keep it clean. :)

If OJ looked for the real killers on this mailing list, instead of on
golf courses, I'm sure our friend that spammed the list was knife
wielder number one...

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com