Triggers and Scripting

From: The Arrow (pt94jpi@student.hk-r.se)
Date: 02/05/97

I have uploaded the first version of my trigger system to the incoming
directory on ftp.circlemud.org.
At the moment it is _VERY_ simple! It only have one kind of trigger
(time triggers that get called every ten second) and it only works
for rooms.

It uses the Lua script language (a simple-to-learn pascal-like interpreted
language), and I have uploaded the latest version of Lua to the
CircleMUD ftp site too.

And oh, I forgot to mention one thing in the README file:
If you want to use the system, all scripts must go in a sub-directory
"scripts" in CircleMUDs lib directory.

/ Joachim

PS.
I WILL continue to enhance it! Don't wory! :)

  The Arrow              Arrow@Shadow World - mud.fukt.hk-r.se 4000

  Joachim Pileborg       Email: pilen@fukt.hk-r.se
  Tranbärsvägen 22:19
  37238 Ronneby          http://www.fukt.hk-r.se/~pilen/