[CODE] titles

From: Justin Rio (c616077@showme.missouri.edu)
Date: 02/07/97

Okay, I haven't seen a patch for this yet, so...

I would like to make the title configurable.
Come to think of it, maybe I haven't seen it because it is stock.
Well, I am a completely Newbie coder and I've looked at the snippet of
code where titles are defined for each level of each class, and I didn't
see anything sending the code elsewhere for a configured one, not that I
recognized, anyways.
But if it isn't stock and someone has implemented it, would you mind
sharing it with the rest of us?

TIA
Salvatore