Re: [NEWBIE] Win95 <-> Unix help

From: Roger Barlow (roger@the-link.net)
Date: 02/07/97

I believe the problem is that when you ran configure, you ran it on a unix
system. sysdep.h is one of the files generated by configure. So the errors
are because all your header files are set up for unix.

I believe you can just comment out around line 71 of conf.h where it says:
/* Define if you have the <unistd.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

and that should be all (unless your missing more header files, but if you
are you'll probably just have to modify conf.h).