Politics

From: Shaw J (meadsh@ece.orst.edu)
Date: 02/11/97

I want to be able to monitor my immorts, unfortuantely most of them are
new and seemingly unexperienced and I don't want them screwing them up
for everyone.  I would like to create a file that will log all of their
activity, similiar to the snoop command.  I will only want to use this
on the new immorts and not the higher gods.  I use Win95.

Please let me know if anyone has some ideas!
Thanks
Shaw