Re: Player File Conversion

From: Iain E. Davis (feaelin@mail.sockets.net)
Date: 02/12/97

At 12:43 PM 2/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Lewis Guthrie wrote:
>You would need to write a converter which goes in your util dir. There
>is a snippet for one here:
>http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/Snippet/
>

>> How would i go about converting the player file?

There is also another good example that comes with the Circle3.0bpl11
release (unsure of previous releases, don't remember), a util called
play2to3 was included to convert circle 2 playerfiles to circle 3.
I used it as a model for ideas when writing my own player conversion
utility (Although at the time I did it, I had already made quite a
few changes to the char_file_u structs, so I had make sure that I
paid attention to those changes as well). :)