Multi MOB desc.

From: Colby (colbys@mindspring.com)
Date: 02/12/97

First of all, thank all of you who responded to my questions; I have been
thrown into the middle of this since our "maker" left thus am learning as
quickly as possible....

Currently when looking in a room that has 2 of the same MOBs in it, one sees
for example: "Fido is wagging his tail" and again "Fido is wagging his tail."

Is there any code that would change this so that one would see: "(x) mobs
<desc>" i.e. "(9) ducks swimming in a pond."

Thanks,

Colby