Re: Fw: Off topic/Phone charges for internet access

From: AxL (axl@mindwarp.plymouth.edu)
Date: 02/14/97

> Hey look Sammy and Alex
[...]

	All quite lovely points, I am sure.  But the simple fact is that
this a a mailing list for CIRCLE MUD.  If we wanted to hear about other
topics, we would subscribe to the appropriate mailing lists.

	Insulting both the maintainer of said list, and one of it's most
beneficial contributors isn't going to win you any brownie points either,
so quit while you're behind.
--
-axl @)-->---   "Beneath the stain of time, the feeling disappears.
 axl@mindwarp    You are someone else.  I am still right here." - NIN