Re: [code] weapon_spell snippet

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@eola.ao.net)
Date: 02/16/97

I used the patch not only for weapons but for all objects and have had
VERY few problems with it (other than distinguishing - from = after many
coding hours, but i digress)

What kind of errors did you get?  When you patched it in did you get any
.rej files? (would you under win95?)

I've done all myst coding on bsdi and linux, so I am not very familiar
with win95 as a mud platform.  No promises, but if you post the errors up
here (from the syslog, or from a gdb) maybe we can let you know what it is
that happend

Luck,
Ghost Shaidan
?able Sanity, porsche.ag.net 4000