Re: [errors]

From: The Riddler (riddler@viconet.com)
Date: 02/17/97

listen all i am askign is for help if that is not why this list was made
why was it then,.,..

you flame for asking for help!!!!
OK I thank those who have tried to help me but when others flame me....
*sigh*
oh well
if anyone can still help me cause i can't figure why i keep gettin this
error

gcc -c -g -O -Wall -g -fno-strict-prototypes  fight.c
fight.c: In function `raw_kill':
fight.c:366: parse error before `('
fight.c:367: called object is not a function
fight.c:366: warning: statement with no effect
make[1]: *** [fight.o] Error 1

heres the where line 366 is!

 if (GET_QUEST_MOB(ch) > 0) && (GET_MOB_VNUM(questmob) ==
GET_QUEST_MOB(ch))
    GET_QUEST_MOB(ch) < 0;

if you cant help tell me and dont flame me thanks