Re: [CODE] AUTOEQ Problem

From: Lew/Ryan Guthrie (guthrie@henge1.henge.com)
Date: 02/18/97

I had this problem and to solve this problem i simply deleted all pfiles
and object files.
#
#I'm having trouble with my Mud locking up when an immortal goes to the
#immortal load room after applying the autoeq patch... I was wondering if
#anybody out there is having this same problem...and if so did they find a
#fix.
#
#
#Jason Ormes