Re: Small Note.

From: Erik Bennett (ebennett@townsqr.com)
Date: 02/18/97

I read all this stuff.  No I looked at the Makefile, it has nothing to do
with NMAKE.  Why can't you ppl's just tell me the command?  It's alot
easier than flamming or slamming my intelligence.

Magic: the Gathering Page of Wisdom
http://users.townsqr.com/ebennett
Member of the Internet Link Exchange
ebennett@townsqr.com

----------
> From: Daniel Koepke <dkoepke@california.com>
> To: circle@cspo.queensu.ca
> Subject: Re:  Small Note.
> Date: Tuesday, February 18, 1997 8:13 PM
>
> On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Erik Bennett wrote:
>
> > Seems that everyone is fast to flame me but not help me, a few did give
me
> > email saying that they didn't know or gave a little help and I am
gratious
> > to them,  I know from reading this list that people are using it for
Win95