Anybody have a better ASPELL(control_weather)

darklord@koala.morningside.edu
Date: 02/19/97

  Ok.. What i have noticed was that.. thecontrol weather spell does not
work at all.. actually it is only defineed in spells.h and
in the parser file  just to fit the minimum requirements..

Now.. as its listed as a manual spell..                                        ifigured it would be in the spells.c
file.. but its  not...   soooo before i was going to write it from scratch
i was wandering if perhaps somebody out there already did. and would
like to share it with me.. save me some time..

Thank you.

-Darklord