[Code] ASPELL(spell_control_weather) Need help.

From: Darklord (mattm@Triton.cs.csufresno.edu)
Date: 02/21/97

i need here..

  Yesterday.. somebody sent me one written in C++.. i am currently taking that
class... but still.. the structuring for it doesnt fit.. even when translated.

  what i would like to do.. is make a manual spell for the thing.. like
originally planned.
-------------------------------------- Snip --------------------------------
ASPELL(spell_control_weather)
{
  extern weather_data *weather_info;

  if (ch == NULL)
    return;

  //  This is where I get fouled up... cant use one_argument.. but wish i could
  one_argument(argument, arg);

  if (is_abbrev(arg, "worse"))
    weather_info.pressure -= (GET_LEVEL(ch)/5);
  else if (is_abbrev(arg, "better"))
    weather_info.pressure += (GET_LEVEL(ch)/5);
  else
    send_to_char("What condition's would you like the weather to be?\r\n", ch);
}

/*
   Now.. i came up with this off the top of my head in the mailer.. i  already
know that one_arg is not used in ASPELL() and was looking for some equivilant.

   Soo.. thats about as complex as i need it right now.. because i have
other functions that can handle the res.
err rest..

  Now.. if a newbie was to get a hold of this.. THE CODE DONT WORK I MADE
IT  UP OFF THE TOP OF MY HAND.....

  ALSO IF YOUR A NEWBIE CODER>> READ THE FAQ  !!!! :P

APpreciate the help if ya do so reply...

-Darklord
*/