Re: [QUESTION] How-To Titles..

From: Nic Suzor (glok.lists@cryogen.com)
Date: 02/21/97

heres my code to replace the titles[] stuff... put it at the end of
utils.c, and then grep -in titles *.[ch] and replace all the titles exp
stuff with exp_to_level(ch).
this makes it easier to add new levels, and gets rid of those ugly tables
at the end of class.c. oh, and if you want to add a class modifier (i didnt
want it),  just create another int cmodifier, and change that. oh, and you
have to lose all the set_title stuff too, because that wont exist any more.

'luck :)

Nic Suzor

int exp_to_level(struct char_data *ch)
{