[NEWBIE] Regen Rooms

From: Shapeshifter (shapeshifter@tka.com)
Date: 02/22/97

        This is the first time I have ever tried coding, and I am not
very good at it. I know how to add things okay, and hack create some of
the others, but as far as doing this I am lost and am looking for some
ideas or maybe even some codes if you happen to have them.

        Right now we are using the Oasis building program and I was
trying to figure out what some of the room flags are. Things like the
one that is [ HRSCH ] or the [ * ] room flags. I was thinking if these
did not do anything special there might be a way to set it so that rooms
marked with the [ * ] flag regenerated players at a higher/faster rate.

        I was thinking 3 times as much per tick. If anyone has any ideas
about this please let me know. Thank you for your time and patience in
reading this.

                        Lord Kyu...