Looking 4 Snipp

From: Shapeshifter (shapeshifter@tka.com)
Date: 02/22/97

-> Does anyone know what part of the code dictates what happens when a
-> player dies? I'd like to make my mud harder by altering some stats..
-> like level/exp, skill %'s, gp, etc ...when players die. Or, if anyone
-> wants to share a snippet to reset lv when die I'd appreciate that too :)

-> Thanks,
-> Jasper

        The MUD of "Magic & Blade" has a code that one of their races
auto-deletes when they die. The equipment is removed, the gold is lost,
and the character is deleted. Maybe they might be able to help you. The
address to the mud is: Saffron.Hack.Net 9000

                        Lord Kyu...