Re: [newbie]

From: Jason VanRooyen (jvanrooy@ican.net)
Date: 02/23/97

Wait, what are you compiling on?  Sounds like Win95.

If so, do this...
go to src directory, type nmake.  Make sure nmake is in your path.

Once it's done, go back to the circle directory, and type src/circle.

This will boot it up, no autorun on Windows, sorry.

Then connect to your localhost, port 4000, and your up.