Re: [code] Dual-Wield

From: Shapeshifter (shapeshifter@tka.com)
Date: 02/24/97

-> You may wish to note that the bottom section of code should be attributed
-> to:

->        Todd Kegley <argon@shadow.csc.edu>

-> It isn't Mouchie's as it would appear to be.

        To save time I just forwarded the copy I got. Next time I will
be more careful as to add the persons name and everything else so credit
goes where credit is due. Sometimes you just dont think of those things
when you have already but up longer than a day has hours.

                        Lord Kyu...