Re: [COMPLAINT!!!]ARGGGGGG

From: Dalamar (Dalamar@bee.net)
Date: 02/24/97

Just to on record I have the same problem too, when I use MS Mail & News
but I can still retreive my mail if I use Pegasus (which I'd rather not)
The messages that do this seem to all have PGP signatures which may have
something to do with it (although I've recieved plenty of PGP signed mail
with no problem....just not from the list)

-Dalamar