[NEWBIE][CODE] clan.patch from circlemud.org problems

From: Uhlands Mud (uhlands@oemsunix.onysd.wednet.edu)
Date: 02/26/97

I've downloaded the clan.patch from ftp.circlemud.org and I got it workign
almost...when I compile I get some errors...which I've fixed before but
can't remember how to do it now...they are symbol referencing
errors..anybody have any ideas?  Your help would be appreciated.

Here is what it looks like when I compile:

summon_allowed                      act.wizard.o
sleep_allowed                       act.wizard.o
charm_allowed                       act.wizard.o
roomaffect_allowed                  act.wizard.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ../bin/circle
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `../bin/circle'
Current working directory /home/mud/uhlands/mud/circle30bpl10/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default'