Re: Help with Idea for Quiting...

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@eola.ao.net)
Date: 02/26/97

> > We have no rent, but players come back where they quit,
> > I havent spent alot of time tracking this down yet, but
> > it has been brought to my attention that keys are renting
> > and he max items is VERY exceedable.  Is there a way to
> > stop this without initializing rent.  We have coded some
> > !quit rooms so players dont just quit out in treasur rooms
> > and stock pile eq.
> >
> > Is there anything in particular, off the top of your head,
> > That you can reccomend I look for to at the very least make
> > keys unrentable.
>
> Uhh, try cutting and pasting the code from rent that does this over
> into 'quit'...Yah, there's an idea...<roll eyes>

I do apologize, but our rent is flagged do_not_here in interpreter.c and i
cant seem to find the spec proc, as we dont use it it may have been
removed, and the only other code I have found referring to this is the
entire objsave.c file, which looks to be working ok.

Does anyone have the receptionist or cryo spec proc they could mail to me?

Or was there other code from ent i could cut and paste that dosnt have
'rent' or 'RENT' in it (or ITEM_KEY for that matter).

sorry to strain your eyes with the rolling, but I normally do cut and
paste most of my code changes, I just couldnt find anything to cut and
paste this time.

Ghost Shaidan, ?able Sanity, porsche.ag.net 4000