[admin?] Logging missing help topics

From: Sammy (samedi@dhc.net)
Date: 02/27/97

Here's a simple trick you can use to find out where your help files are
lacking.

In act.informative.c, in do_help:

Add this declaration (or not):

  char buf[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH + 33];

And after the line that sends "There is no help on that word", add:

      sprintf(buf, "HELP: %s attempted to get help on %s", GET_NAME(ch),
	argument);
      mudlog(buf, NRM, LVL_IMMORT, TRUE);

That's all there is to it.  I'd suggest adding an fgrep in autorun to send
help logs to a new file.

For the more advanced, you could copy the bug/idea/typo format, and have
it do_gen_write(ch, argument, 0, SCMD_HELP) to have it go straight to it's
own file, but that's more typing than I'm willing to do :)

Sam