Re: Thanks to all contributors!!

From: John Evans (evansj@texas.net)
Date: 02/27/97

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Jeremy Elson wrote:

> I just wanted to drop a quick note to the list to say a huge "Thank You"
> to everyone who has uploaded code snippets, extra documentation,
> utilities, and other work to the CircleMUD FTP site.  This kind of support
> has really helped the code base become more popular, and IMHO is one of
> the best features of the CircleMUD base.

Jeremy,

	Throw your arm (doesn't matter which one) over your shoulder and
pat yourself on the back for being kind enough to release what you have
done to the public so that we can learn from it, think on it, improve on
it, and change it to meet our needs and desires.

	This is purely from me (for I can't speak for the others), but
anything that gets deemed worthy enough to be placed upon the snippets
page can, by all means, be included in future releases of code and/or
documentation. It's the very least that I can do to start to repay you for
your generosity. No credit is necessary at all for the tidbits that I am
coding is minor compared to what has already been done before.

John Evans
mailto:evansj@texas.net  -  http://www.texas.net/~evansj/

I don't suffer from Insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!