[code] poof save and sockets

From: Robert Sinland (rsinland@erskine.polaristel.net)
Date: 03/02/97

I have been messing with it for a few days now, and it does work to a point.   However, I have discovered that stuff from comm.c intended for the logs is now going into my player file.  While in the mud, I can have a normal poof  one minute, the next minute I'm poofing socket info :)

Odd, of all the patches I have put in so far, this one is by far the smallest, but has been the worst to debug.....
		RS