[Admin][Newbie] : Have problems with patching. Help Me PLEASE ...

From: Yohay Etsion (yohay_e@NETVISION.NET.IL)
Date: 07/09/97

Greetings everyone ,
I have 2 problems and I hope U can help me :

1) I can't patch correctly. I am constantly trying to patch things to
my Circle3.0bpl11 , but with no luck. I use patch < patchfile.patch
and ALWAYS get many *.eje files , and can't patch the whole thing.
So , what do I do wrong (I use patches that should patch perfectly
and I tried to patch MANY patches , but no luck) ? and how can I use
the *.eje files ?

2) I can't seem to code from home. Only by useing the vi editor online
can I properly code (otherwise when I compile , many errors accure).
What can I do in order to code from home ?

Please answer me ,

Thanx in advance ...
Yohay Etsion
yohay_e@netvision.net.il