Re: [editor] external editor

From: Erwin S. Andreasen (erwin@PIP.DKNET.DK)
Date: 07/09/97

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Patrick J. Dughi wrote:

>       hMM. wonder if it would be feasible to patch "ispell" into
> circle... :)

It's fairly trivial to create a pipe to ispell then a ispell command to
make ispell check this. Putting it in an editor is somewhat more
dififcult. I also use this ispell pipe to filter out character names that
are real life words.

Source of the pipe - again Envy - available on request - via email (that's
email to me, not the list :).