[Bug] Oasis...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 07/14/97

Banzai!

 Ok, about the medit bug... free() It works for me... I mean the medit
works, bug doesn't work... ;> This bug is foobar... But I remember that I
had the same problems, then when I switched to the new version of
slackware, the bug disappeared... Ok, I think that makes it libc bug
afterall...

 Something more about Oasis... I've noticed that with improved editor when
you edit action description of an object or a mob description well
anything that is edited with improved ed the previous description is not
nuked and the new tescription is jsut appended to it... Is this a bug or a
feature?

 Hm, Oasis users let's team up and make Oasis BugFree *daydream*

David!