Re: Dynamic Zones

From: Irish, Jeremy (GEIS) (Jeremy.Irish@GEIS.GE.COM)
Date: 07/15/97

A simple mob flag called NOKILL would solve that problem. Then, when you
attempt to kill it the message would return, "You can't kill that!" -
voila!

We have the entire beginning of Star Wars A New Hope done in mob
programs controlled by hidden mobs, and another hidden mob that moves an
enterable sandcrawler around. We also have the milennium falcon that if
you give it the keys, sends you to the cockpit where you can pilot the
ship. Many "dynamic" zones can be controlled by mob programs, as long as
you have the correct mp* command attached to it.

-Jeremy