[newbie] Arguments.

From: Heartless (pab1@KEENE.EDU)
Date: 07/15/97

Hiya!

        I'm busily trying to make a retreat skill, and heck, it'd be done
by now if I knew this:

                When you invoke a command from within the game, and you
give it an argument like:

                        'retreat n'
                (which would mean retreat north), what is the argument
'n' passed as? I was kinda hoping it was something simple like 'cmd' or
'argument' but neither of those seem to have worked.... Can anyone help
me out?

Thanks,

                |Paul Anderson Binder Jr.        |
                |    603-358-8854                |