Re: [newbie] mob's current room

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 07/19/97

On Sat, 19 Jul 1997 lsdinc@ELKNET.NET wrote:
> can someone please help? I need to be able to send a character to a specific
> mob which moves, so i need to find a room number, and then senf the char...
>
> If someone could clue me in on how to do this, please let me know, i am
> going crazy!

char_from_room(ch);
char_to_room(ch, IN_ROOM(MOB))

Where MOB is a pointer to whatever mob you want the char to go to.

Rasdan

  I have done so much,
  with so little,                         James C. Thomas Jr.
  for so long,                                 Rasdan
  That I can do anything                Head Coder of Finality!
  with nothing.