Re: MOB2_

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 07/19/97

On Sat, 19 Jul 1997 mcp@DRAPER.NET wrote:

> I ran out of MOB_FLAGS and added MOB2_FLAGS, my problem is how do I get
> the new bit into the #.mob files, besides editting every one.
> --

Just code it so that parse_simple_mob can load the mob either the old way
or the new way, kind of like this:

if ((sscanf(file, "%s %s"), flags, flags2) == 2) {
  mob_flags = asciiconv(flags);
  mob2_flags = asciiconv(flags2);
} else if ((sscanf(file, "%s", flags) == 1) {
  mob_flags = asciiconv(flags);
  mob2_flags = 0;
} else {
  log("Error in parse_simple_mob, mobflag assigns.");
  exit (1);
}

This is really pseudo-code, don't attempt to copy it in because it won't
work :), I just wanted to get the idea across :)

Rasdan

  I have done so much,
  with so little,                         James C. Thomas Jr.
  for so long,                                 Rasdan
  That I can do anything                Head Coder of Finality!
  with nothing.