Re: [Code][Newbie] do_stat

From: Robert Sinland (rsinland@ERSKINE.POLARISTEL.NET)
Date: 07/21/97

John Evans wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, J.T. wrote:
>
> > I know the answer to this is probably really stupid, but for some reason
> > it is eluding me...
> > I am trying to get races to display after class in do_stat, but i can't
> > seem to get it working. If anyone can help me get this working I would
> > be greatful.

  here is a snippet from my do_score that might help

 sprintf(buf, "&BScore information for&G %s&&n\r\n", GET_NAME(ch));
  sprintf(buf, "%s\r\n&GLevel:&Y %-3d &G     Race:&Y %s &G     Class:&Y
%s   &G   Age:&Y%d      &GSex:&Y ", buf,
                GET_LEVEL(ch), RACE_ABBR(ch), CLASS_ABBR(ch),
GET_AGE(ch));

this assumes you have ...

const char *race_abbrevs[] = {
  "Human",