Re: Dispel Evil & Dispel Good...

From: Adam Duke (aduke@SCRI.FSU.EDU)
Date: 07/24/97

Its all how your MUD is set up...for example... on a MUD I frequent... the
high level mobs have say 20-30k HP.... now dispel evil and dispel magic
really don't do much against them... however if you're high level mobs
have say maybe 1000 hp then its fairly powerful... and if you want a mob
to be hard against clerics just make him Neutral :P

                                                -Adam Duke
                                              aduke@scri.fsu.edu