Re: Code Conversion

From: George (greerga@MIAVX1.ACS.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 07/25/97

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Mark McArthey wrote:

>When I last was around, there were a few people that were
>talking about converting Circle to C++.  Is this still a work
>in progress?  I would be interested in talking to those people
>and hearing any other information on this.

I have two patches against stock CircleMUD at
http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD that allow g++ to compile and link it.
I've been running my MUD with g++ ever since I figured out it was
segfaulting in one of my constructors and fixed it. :)

-George

PS - Other than that, I have a hacked little log class with <<'s, but I
prefer my enhanced log() and mudlogf() functions.