Re: [Advertising] Should you or shouldn't you?

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 07/28/97

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997, Mark Dickey wrote:
> >         I've recently been pondering over wheither or not to put an online
> > mud list that players can access, reason being is I believe that the
> > circle community should be one of sharing and of contribution...
> I would say this is a pretty good idea.  Let me know if I can help.

I will make the obligatory point of note here...  there is the beginnings
of a CircleMUD only mud list on the CircleMUD web site, so... in other
words, if you want to start with that and send Chris (cepler@circlemud.org)
or myself updates when you get them, go right ahead. (=

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.