Re: Help with mobprogs patch

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/28/97

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, [my name is not roland] wrote:

> Ok, ive got a new mud started, and ive been adding patches.  I am
> currently trying to add mobprogs, and after compiling i get a lot of
> errors like:
> "mobact.c:67: undefined reference to `mprog_random_trigg
> er'"
> "fight.c:783: undefined reference to `mprog_hitprcnt_tri
> gger'"

        1) Did mobprog.c or whatever file it is, compile?
        2) Did you add mobprog.c to your makefile with the correct
dependancies?
        3) Did you prototype your functions?

        If you didn't have 1 or 2, then you'll not beable to reference
functions which don't (according to make) exist. If you don't have 3, it
should give you an error like "redefinition of function, first declared in
at line xxx".

                Hope this helps.

                                                        PjD