Re: [ Code ] Problems with characters dying...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 07/30/97

>  Replace this:
> >  if (ch does something else)
>  With this:
>    else if (ch does somethign else)
> >    do_something_else(ch);

Nono... The problem is that I have rooms that take away hp... like, you
can have fire rain in the room, or acid rain or both... :)
 So, that leaves me to write another function that will check for every
type of 'rain' in the room and then act on it w/o killing the caracter and
kill it later when going out of the function... :)

> Either that or recode death so that the char's link isn't dropped and the
> char isn't freed when dead. Works better IMHO.

:I Hm, not a nice way... then I would have to check everytime when I do
something funny with the char if it's dead or not... *pondeR*

David!