[bug] Races by Brian Williams (bmw@efn.org)

From: Tim Davis (ar782@CHEBUCTO.NS.CA)
Date: 07/30/97

I am having a problem implementing the races code from Brian Williams.  I
am running Circlebpl11.  I get the following message when compiling:

gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  races.c
In file included from races.c:1:
sysdep.h:199: conflicting types for `srandom'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:208: previous declaration of `srandom'
sysdep.h:200: conflicting types for `random'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:206: previous declaration of `random'
make[1]: *** [races.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tdavis/circle30bpl11/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If anyone knows how to correct this, it would be greatly appreciated.  If
you are unfamiliar with the races code, i can mail you the copy (which is
available on the snippets page).

Thank you,
Tim Davis

Tim Davis                    || The reason lightning doesn't strike in
ar782@chebucto.ns.ca         || twice in the same place is that the
                             || same place isn't there the second time
96/97                        ||               -Willie Tyler