(2*) Final buglet fixed.

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 07/30/97

>I've got a suggestion for anyone who submits code for public consumption.
>If your patch changes the Makefile, it should act on the Makefile.in and
>Makefile.WIN instead, for a little extra portablilty.  Actully this

Argh, know how many files I need to add Makefile.win to? :)
(and probably Makefile.in on some)

>applies to anyone who changes their Makefile.  It's a pain in the butt to
>rebuild a currupted Makefile if the Makefile.in doesn't correspond to the
>code.

Backups?

Anyway, as the title says, add
&& *twox != '\x1B' to the line I posted a few minutes ago.
(or *twox != 27), Not sure which is better to find the excape character.

The (2*) code I posted will be working perfectly then.  I'll do some
cleanups and release it as a patch on my web site in the near future. (Like
after work.)

(Enjoy it Dan)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity