Re: Re[2]: [ Code ] Problems with characters dying...

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@EOLA.AO.NET)
Date: 07/30/97

YES!!!! return; is wrong!! My apologies, i was in a mild state of still
being asleep when i hit this mail, and didnt think of the whole loop.
Thanks for catching my slip.

Ghost Shaidan

p.s. There has been some discussion as to free() crashing MUD's because of
a newer library.  does anyone recall what version is safest, or best, or
what systems/distributions this affects?