Re: OBJ RENT INFO

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/30/97

> I have added a bunch of additional info to obj's  and need to find out how
> to go about saving them when a character quits.

        Right now, I have lines like this in my Obj_from_store_to()
function in objsave.c

    obj->obj_flags.bitvector = object.bitvector;
    obj->obj_flags.minlevel = object.minlevel;

under all the GET_OBJ_VA() things....

and in Obj_to_store_from(),

 object.minlevel = obj->obj_flags.minlevel;

somewhere....

                So.. just put those in...

                                        PjD