128 Bit Code + ASCII Pfiles = Headache

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 07/31/97

As much as I would like to search the archives concerning the 128bit
snippet, there are only 3 months listed, and 2 posts within those 3.  I've
pretty much got a handle on everything with 1 exception, the ascii patch
adds a new function called "sprintbits", well as you know all sprintbit
calls are changed to sprintbitarray in the new code, so my question is
what is the proper way to fix this bit:

    if(csds->affected_by) {
      sprintbits(csds->affected_by, bits);
      fprintf(outfile, "Aff : %s\n", bits);
    }

I also received some warning messages about this section:

    csds->alignment = 0;
    csds->act = 0;
    csds->affected_by = 0;
    csds->apply_saving_throw[0] = 0;
    csds->apply_saving_throw[1] = 0;
    csds->apply_saving_throw[2] = 0;
    csds->apply_saving_throw[3] = 0;
    csds->apply_saving_throw[4] = 0;

Everything else has gone smooth, it's just a fairly tedious process to
hand edit it in :)

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'