Re: [Technical] Time in the login screen

From: Crimson Towers (ctowers@RAGE.TELMARON.COM)
Date: 08/03/97

Let's put it another way, Ugh me stoopid not know code... Ugh, need help
to.. Ugh, change length before "timeout" occurs. =P
Seriously though, I know where the string is, I found it using the grep
utility earlier before I posted, but I was not sure how to change it and
if there was an additional change required.

If anyone has a layman's note of instruction laying around feel free to
send it to me directly, don't email back to the list, it's unnecessary
spammage. =)

Thanks,

Cryptkeeper.

|Cryptkeeper: ctowers.telmaron.com 4000         |
|email      : ctowers@telmaron.com              |
|----'-{@    Crimson Towers MUD Imp     @}-,----|